This self-study course is designed to be taken at your convenience, and on your own schedule. You have 90 days to finish the course from the time of purchase.
This course describes the fundamental terminology, processes, and strategies of business finance and accounting. It covers business plan fundamentals and key components, available and alternative funding sources, engineering economic analysis techniques such as NPV and ROI, and contract preparation, interpretation and management.
You Will Learn
- How to prepare financial statements
- Write a business plan
- Identify key features of budgets
- Describe capital budgeting
- Perform supply chain management
- Employ inventory control procedures
- Identify available and alternative funding sources
- Perform engineering economic analysis, assess the financial risks of introducing new technologies, and communicate results and recommendations
- Prepare, interpret, and manage contracts
Please click HERE to view the course outline.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for all engineering managers with financial responsibilities, including building a business plan, managing a budget, and handling contracts and procurement.