This self-study course is designed to be taken at your convenience and on your own schedule. You have 90 days to finish the course from the time of purchase.
The Code Certification Mark Stamp is part of the ASME Conformity Assessment program. This course will provide the information you need to know to receive a Code Certification Mark Stamp for use on Non-Nuclear Boilers and Pressure Vessels.
The course covers ASME Conformity Assessment, the process for ASME Certification, and the requirements for obtaining non-nuclear Code Stamps. It discusses ASME Conformity Assessment programs, code requirements, and the procedure for applying and receiving non-nuclear Code Stamps. This includes the application, the joint review, demonstration requirements, and common deficiencies.
You will learn:
- The key elements of an ASME Conformity Assessment program
- The requirements for ASME Non-Nuclear Certification
- The types of Non-Nuclear Code Stamps
- The Non-Nuclear certification process
- How to prepare an application for ASME Non-Nuclear Certification
- The process for the Joint Review and the responsibilities of the Joint Review Team
- The basic requirements of a quality program
Who should attend:
Designers and Manufacturers wishing to understand the Conformity Assessment procedure. This course is designed for anyone who wants to receive a Code Stamp for the first time.