Allowing any user to keep a close watch on the going-on within their PC, the Scythe Kaze Master 5.25" Bay Fan Controller is able to control and monitor up to 4 fans and 4 temperature monitor independently through a sharp VFD display.
Offering the ability to safely monitor and run your system, the Scythe Kaze Master comes with a unique alarm feature that informs the user of a fan malfunction. If the temperature goes above 75C or a sensor failure ensues, its VFD display will blink the number “0” and trigger the alarm (and if this setting starts to seriously bug you, you can shut that annoying noise off through a simple jumper setting).
Through it's 2-way temperature display, both Celsius and Fahrenheit unit can be viewed by a simple jumper setting. The Controller also comes with a Fan Stop Function, which can be activated by turning the knob counter-clockwise. In addition, you can also control the fans between 3.7V – 12V to meet your needs for system requirement. Setting the voltage to the lowest level can silence your PC or turn it up to the highest to get the maximum cooling performance.
- Controls & Monitors Up to 4 Fans & 4 Temperature Monitors Independently
- Passive Safety - Safe Alarm Feature
- 2-Way Temperature Display
- Fan Stop Function
- Wide Variable Voltage to Control Fans
- Dimensions: 148.5 x 42.5 x 63 mm
- Display Dimension: 114 x 20 mm
- DC Input: 5V or 12V (From PC Power Supply)
- Fan Adjustment Range: 3.7V (±10%) ~ 12V (±10%)
- Fan Channel: 4
- Fan Speed Range: 0 ~ 7500 rpm
- Temperature Module Channel: 4
- Temperature Range: 0 ~ 100°C / 32 ~ 199.9°F
- Measurement Frequency: Every 2 Seconds
- Weight: 165 g