DME Single Zone Timers (TCM-03-024D) are highly accurate, solid state timers that feature resolution to 1/100 of second, far exceeding the industry standard of 1/10 of a second.
Versatile for virtually any type of operation that requires a timer, including single-zone valve gate systems, core pulls, and air sweeps.
- Unit plugs directly into DME Smart Series Mainframes
- Universal Input Power from 90 to 265 VAC 50/60 Hertz, Output +24 Vdc at 1.2 Amps ( 31 Watt Solenoid Coil )
- Test button (green light indicates power out)
- Yellow light indicates trigger signal being applied or timer in operation
- Trigger signal has two available sources - Customer Connected dry set of contacts or 24 VDC input
- Trigger input signal can be ganged to operate more than one timer when multiple units are used (24 VDC input only)
- Input signal and output power can be used from timer front panel connectors or DME mainframe cables
- SmartSeriesTM Mainframe Thermocouple cable serves as Input Trigger Signal (+24Vdc Only); power cable serves as 24 VDC Output Power
- Trigger cable included ( 20 Ft. Long ) - Customer to attach wires to their Input Signal Source
- Timer Output Control Cable Included ( 20 Ft. Long ) - Customer to attach wires to their Controlled Output Source