ManniGlas® 1200 is our premium grade, non-respirable, low cost
alternative to silicone and ceramic fiber gasketing materials. It
also excels in applications requiring superior thermal resistance
where space is limited.
• Made from premium grade, non-respirable, electrical grade glass fibers.
• Withstand humidity and continuous operating temperature up to 1200°F without shrinkage
• Achieves UL's highest rating (94V-0) for non-flammability
• Highly uniform white surface and excellent thickness control make this product perfect for applying coatings, PSA's and laminating foil.
• Engineered with binders that are not formaldehyde-based to satisfy low smoke & odor requirements.
• Dimensionally stable and easy to die cut into intricate shapes with narrow spans.
• Flexible enough to conform to a 90° bend. Easily compressed to form a seal while maintaining enough rigidity to be self supporting.
• Low chloride level and high inorganic content