Smooth, Ultra-Clean Surfaces Eliminate Germ Traps, Simplify Cleaning and Disinfection
BioSafe® Stainless Steel Pass-Through Chambers — Optimized for Aseptic Biological and Pharmaceutical Requirements
- Smooth internal surfaces and rounded corners eliminate cracks and crevices that can harbor microbes
- Removable doors, available with and without viewing windows, can be interchanged and steam-sterilized for optimal cleanliness
- Unique, durable, no-maintenance mechanical interlock is isolated outside the pass-through chamber to eliminate microbial exposure (see pass-through door illustration)
- No-lip design simplifies material transfer by eliminating clearance restrictions
- Electropolished stainless steel chamber (304 or 316SS) won’t shed particles, resists disinfectants and other chemicals
- BioSeal™ edge seals against non-contaminating, non-outgassing, chemically resistant polyurethane inset into the door
These unique Pass Throughs feature all-continuous-seam welds with radius corners to produce ultra-clean, smooth internal surfaces that wipe down quickly and easily. Their no-lip design eliminates clearance restrictions and gives you full use of the chamber interior. This design simplifies the transfer of materials into and out of the cleanroom or laboratory.
All components of these chambers have been engineered to optimize cleanliness and simplify disinfection. The doors feature inset polyurethane, a durable, chemically resistant, non-contaminating elastomer, which seals against the raised edge along the chamber perimeter. This bioseal eliminates the need for adhesive gaskets that can creep, crack and outgas.