Cleanroom Pass-Through Benefits
Shutting the Door on Contamination
- Contamination-free transfer of materials in and out of the cleanroom
- Eliminates unnecessary personnel entry
- Full range of sizes meets any application
- Stainless steel doors extend service life of plastic and laminate chamber—a must in a production environment!
- Foolproof interlock mechanism prevents cross-contamination, is reliable and maintenance-free
- Material options accommodate many application requirements, from chemical resistance to static control to fire safety
- Accessories include LockLatch™, safety sprinkler, air shower, and Class 10 HEPA filter/blower module
- Easy to install
These Pass-Through Chambers cut down significantly on traffic and contamination by providing a better, safer way to transfer equipment and paperwork.
304 Stainless steel or powder-coated steel pass-throughs ensure clean operation. For especially stringent particle requirements, select an UltraClean™ electropolished 304 stainless steel pass-through.
Polypropylene and PVC models are suitable for chemical pass-through applications, and Static-Dissipative PVC models combine excellent chemical resistance with a surface resistivity of about 107 ohms/square for enhanced static and particle control. Each model features viewing windows of a compatible material.
Doors on either side can be outfitted with a mechanical interlock that keeps personnel from passing particles through the chamber. This device allows only one door at a time to open, and thus the amount of air that can enter the cleanroom is restricted to a very small volume. The no-maintenance interlock has no power, gas, or other facility requirement, so it continues to operate when other systems shut down.