- Modular panel mounting system allows installation at any modular clean room location
- Allows easy transfer of materials without contamination
- Keeps particle counts low by eliminating unnecessary personnel entry
- Optional mechanical interlocks minimize the risk of cross contamination
- Available in many sizes to meet your application requirements
- Custom sizes, designs and materials are no problem—just let us know your specs!
These pass-throughs enhance cleanliness of a Terra hardwall Modular Clean Room by eliminating unnecessary personnel entry.
Available in several standard sizes, these chambers make it easy and convenient to pass items in and out of a clean room without contaminating the controlled environment. Each features dual stainless-steel reinforced access doors for strength and rigidity. The unique door construction ensures a long, low-maintenance service life. Chrome-plated LiftLatches™ provide security and won't strain door hinges.
Optional FirmLok™ mechanical interlocks prevent cross-contamination by making it impossible to open a door as long as the facing door is open or ajar. These no-maintenance, highly reliable devices require no power or other service. Optional stainless steel shelves can be installed on chrome-plated racks that allow height adjustment in 2" (51 mm) increments.
Select among four materials, in many standard sizes. A separate mounting panel allows installation at any location you specify on a Terra hardwall Modular Clean Room.