Dissolved Oxygen System Cartridge 9408-80
The Dissolved Oxygen System Cartridge 9408-80 is a compact and robust flow-through system and is used to measure high levels of dissolved oxygen in process and waste waters. They complement the highly successful 9408 floating ball, dip and submersible systems and employ the well-proven 8012 oxygen sensor. A key feature is the bayonet snap-fit connection which makes removal for calibration very easy and convenient. The typical life of the 8012 oxygen sensor is 12 months, although many users benefit from a much longer operational period.The sensor is extremely rugged and can be used in the most demanding environments.
- Used up to 20 ppm or 200 % saturation
- Bayonet-fit connection makes removal simple
- Choice of process connections in BSP or NPT
- Replaceable oxygen sensor simplifies maintenance
- Water-wash option - keeps the sensor in optimum condition