Dissolved Oxygen Monitor 9438
The Dissolved Oxygen Monitor 9438 accurately measures the levels of dissolved oxygen in process feed water. It has been designed specifically for on-line use in steam-raising and desalination plants and semiconductor water treatment. The 9438 is an accurate, automatic, reliable instrument that requires no maintenance and can be customer-programmed to monitor dissolved oxygen between the ranges 0 ... 20 µg/kg and 0 ... 20 mg/kg. The 9438 comprises a transmitter, a liquid handling system with environmental enclosure and a 24 V DC power supply for the calibration solenoid valve.
- Monitors both high and low dissolved oxygen concentrations
- Fast response
- Automatic calibration reduces manual operation
- Thermal protection protects the sensor in the event of cooling water failure
- Disposable sensor and no routine maintenance
- Comprehensive diagnostics