- Incorporates washing and ULPA-filtered drying modules in one cleanroom-compatible station
- IR beam activation for hands-free, noncontaminating operation
- Fabricated of 304 stainless steel with chrome-plated faucets (electropolished models also available)
- Optional liquid soap dispenser is ideal for aseptic operations
- Dryer module incorporates noise-absorbing insulation and isolated motor for quiet operation
This integrated washing/drying station is specifically designed for use in critical cleanroom and gowning room environments.
Fabricated of 304 stainless steel, it is available with electropolished surfaces for optimal cleanliness. Infrared sensors are mounted immediately behind the chrome-plated faucets to allow hands-free washer activation, ensuring that personnel do not touch surfaces and potentially contaminate hands or gloves.
The optional soap dispenser is ideal for pharmaceutical or medical applications that require washing with a germicidal agent. Like the faucet, this feature is IR-beam operated—passing hands in front of the dispensing nozzle activates an electrical pump, which delivers an adjustable amount of soap.