The Professional IR Thermometer is packed full with the features you need to make accurate infrared measurements. It boasts an accuracy of ±1.5% of reading with a temperature range of -76ºF to 1832ºF (-60ºC to +1000ºC).
The thermometer shows you exactly the size of your target every time. Its unique dual laser design highlights the outer edges of your target, eliminating any guesswork or calculations. With a 50:1 target ratio you can be confident from long distances.
The emissivity on the unit is adjustable to fit any application. It also includes a type K socket so you can either measure with a contact probe or non-contact with the IR. Any type K probe will work giving you the flexibility of measuring just about anything.
Need more? How about data functions like Min, Max, Lock, Hi/Low alarms, and a differential reading of the IR and type K input (option only available when using a separate type K probe)? The unit also comes with a rugged carry case and batteries. The thermometer has it all – get yours today!
- Range: IR: -76 – +1832°F (-60 – +1000°C); TC: -83.2 – +1999°F (-64 – +1400°C)
- Accuracy: IR: ±1.8°F (±1.0°C) from 59 – +149°F (15 – +35°C); ±1.5% of reading or 2.7°F (1.5°C) whichever is greater, from -27 – 1832°F (-33 – 1000°C); TC: ±1% of reading or 1.8°F (1°C) whichever is greater
- Resolution: 0.1°F/0.1°C from -9.9 to 199.9°C
- Units: °C/°F switchable
- Response Time: 1 second (90%)
- Distance/Target: 50:1 (1″ target diameter at 50″ distance); Dual laser shows target size
- Emissivity: Default 0.95, adjustable 0.1 to 1 inch (0.01 increments)
- Environmental Temperature Range: 32 – +122°F (0 – 50°C)
- Update Frequency: 1.4 Hz
- Probe: Standard Mini Socket, Type K, 12 minutes to auto PowerOff
- Mode: Maximum, Minimum, Difference, Average, Lock, Hi/Low temperature alarm
- Battery: 2x AAA
- Wave Length: 8µm – 14µm
- Includes: Certificate of Conformance (each unit is calibrated at the factory using NIST-Traceable standards)