Archer 1.27mm (0.05″) Pitch connectors
Half-pitch Connectors stocked in depth.
The Archer range from Harwin is a series of 1.27mm (0.05”) pitch connectors, offering single and double row options at half the PCB footprint of a 2.54mm (0.1”) pitch connector.
This range brings all the confidence associated with Harwin products:
- Confidence in Supply – Archer is stocked throughout the Harwin supply network, and is a core product from Harwin.
- Confidence in Quality – Harwin are world-renowned for their standard of product, compared to other industry leaders.
- Confidence in Service – Harwin offers full technical support, with a fast turnaround of samples.
Three Range styles
Archer covers three different product types, all realised from an Industry Standard platform to ensure products are intermateable with common designs:
- M50-3xx, including Pin Header Variants and IDC Cable Assemblies – Double row, board-to-board and cable-to-board;
- M50-4xx – Double row, board-to-board with polarisation and shrouding;
- M52, including Pin Header Variants – 1.27 x 2.54mm (0.05″ x 0.1″) pitch, Single and Double row board-to-board.
Archer offers a number of key features, providing extensive design flexibility:
- Board-To-Board and Cable-To-Board;
- Various stacking heights in Vertical and Horizontal mating configurations;
- SMT and Through-hole options;
- Space-saving – 50% against 2.54mm pitch, 37% against 2mm pitch;
- 1A Current Rating, 150V Voltage Rating, with an operating temperature of -40°C to +105°C.
Tape and Reel packaging is available from stock in selected sizes, and possible for all SMT products.
Typical applications include, but are not limited to:
- Medical Diagnostic and Monitoring equipment
- Communications: Telecoms and Datacoms
- Industrial and Automotive Control and Test
- Retail and Point-Of-Sale equipment
- Mil/Aero and Home Security