The aluminum engineered Fischer AluLite™ Series is ultralight and compact, offering an excellent strength-to-weight ratio. This push-pull circular connector smoothly fits in with your product design and offers an easy-to-use color coding system featuring products available in shades ranging from camouflage to red.
Significantly lighter (around 50%) than typical metal connectors, the Fischer AluLite™ Series is ideal for mobile equipment, portable systems or hand-held devices.
- 50% lighter than typical metal connectors
- Improved efficiency on mobile equipment
- Compact & rugged construction
Rugged design for harsh environments
- 360° EMC shielded to eliminate interferences
- Sealed up to IP68 or hermetic
- Operating temperature: -50°C to +150°C
- Wide range of colors for visual coding
- Easy to integrate in product design
- High flexibility
Easy mating even with gloves
- Easy connect/disconnect options
- More than 10,000 mating cycles