Specially designed to ensure maximum user safety and electric shock protection, the Fischer Plastic Series features fully insulated plastic connector bodies.
The plug and receptacle can be color-coded to enable easy identification and prevent incorrect mating. Convenient to use, the SureGrip plug body can be securely and easily gripped with gloves. Resistant up to 5,000 mating cycles and completely sterilizable, the Fischer Plastic Series is ideal for industrial and medical applications.
- Autoclave, Cidex, EtO, gamma radiation, Steris® or Sterrad®
High density of contacts
- High signal density
- Highly reliable signal path
Easy to use
- Clear coding facilitates easy operation
- Immediate identification of multiple connectors
- Sealed up to IP68
- Over 5,000 mating cycles
- Resistant to large temperature variations