The Most Competitive Connector
Amphenol reduces the pitch and increases the density of contacts with the brand new HDAS range. 1.905 x 1.905 [.075 x .075] staggered grid.
With its robust and simple design, high density, and high performance to extreme conditions, HDAS is the right connector when installation, cost, and reliability must be considered.
100% cost effective
The press-fit technology allows significant assembly cost reduction on the backplane while ensuring an extreme reliability, even for the thickest motherboards. No more solder joints, pre-baking, or cleaning.
- The guilding/keying devices can be polarized in 6 positions within their own cavaties, i.e. 36 keying possibilities per connector.
- The lateral rails on the male connector provide optimal protection to the contacts.
- The mechanical protection of the female contacts is provided per design.
- The proven starclip technology of the socket provides a higher current rate, as well as an improved robustness as compare to the traditional technologies.
- LCP material allows all types of soldering processes as well as a higher temperature rating.
- HDAS has surpassed all MIL-DTL-55302 requirements as well as the new demands for military transportation.