Conductivity Analyzer AX450
The Conductivity Analyzer AX450 is designed for use with ABB’s 2 electrode conductivity cells for complete compliance with USP <645>. The cost-saving transmitter measures conductivity with exceptional accuracy and performance. It incorporates the latest technology to provide a highly reliable, yet flexible, feature-packed device that satisfies the needs of the Global pharmaceutical industries. The unit provides an automatic Stage 1 alarm for USP monograph 645 and comes complete with all requisite documentation.
- Wall, pipe and panel mount versions with IP 66 / NEMA 4X ingress protection
- Traceable, accurate raw µS/cm conductivity and temperature measurement
- Automated monograph 645 Stage 1 alarm with configurable pre-alarm
- 2 to 4 current outputs and 3 to 5 relay contacts permitting output of raw conductivity and temperature from two measuring points
- Versatile power supply options: 85 ... 265 V AC or 12 ... 30 V DC
- High visibility, multi-language display