- These are insert type ball rollers with spring plunger function.
- Because the body section is inserted, the height can be reduced.
- Use an adhesive to secure these rollers.
- Their internal springs receive loads evenly even when the load is unbalanced.
- These rollers can also be used as a general spring plunger with ball for fixing and locating workpiece. The smooth rotation of the ball reduces friction between the main ball and receiving side.
- Both the body and main ball are polyacetal. Workpiece is not damaged.
- These ball rollers have drain holes and are intended for food production lines and other applications that require cleaning.
Ball and Spring Plungers