If your water or chemical process must be extremely clean and Nanofiltration systems are not up to the task then you need one of ISC's reverse osmosis systems. These systems use special membranes to reject metals, salts and organic impurities down to the molecular level. This RO water filtration process leaves your liquids with an extraordinarily high purity level and the confidence that your application will not be disrupted by impurities.
Our reverse osmosis water filtration system is designed to provide the commercial and industrial user with the most trouble free, cost effective and reliable form of water treatment available, by providing every option necessary for a successful installation. With several different options available, ISC’s Systems can treat from 150 to 6,600 Gallons per day. However, larger units, along with accessory options such as mounting legs and water tanks, are available upon request.
- Powder coated steel frames
- Inlet solenoid valve
- 1/2 HP motor
- Brass pump
- Liquid filled pre-filter pressure gauge
- 2 1/2” liquid filled pump pressure gauge
- Product water & reject water flow meters
- High pressure, non-metallic membrane housings
- SS needle valves for concentrate and recycle lines
- Stainless steel product water check valve
- On / off toggle switch
- Low-pressure shut-off with auto restart
- Feed water and product water TDS monitor