Biological Grade Ultra-Low TOC Type I DI System
This Biological Grade Type I Laboratory Water Purification System is designed for use on feed water that has been pretreated via reverse osmosis and/or ion exchange and contains less than 20 PPM of total dissolved solids.
The system produces 18.2 megohm-cm ultrapure, reagent grade water that is free of pyrogen, endotoxin, RNase, and DNase at a flow rate of 2-Liters/minute. A built-in dual wavelength UV Oxidizer/Sterilizer reduces TOC levels to < 5 PPB, prevents the growth of microorganisms within the system, and alerts you when it is time to change the lamp. Continuous recirculation is utilized to maintain maximum water purity. Therefore, ultrapure water is instantly available on demand up to 7 feet from the system via the included hand held remote dispenser. The digital Conductivity/Resistivity monitor displays the water quality and a Green LED indicates that the water quality is above the acceptable purity. When the water quality drops below the desired purity a Red LED alerts the user that it is time to replace the filters.
This affordable lab water system is simple to install and is easily maintained by the user. The system cabinet can be bench, shelf, or wall mounted without the use of costly wall mounting brackets. It has a 2-year warranty in most countries and is proudly made in the USA.
A High Flow/High Capacity (8-12 Liters/Min) version of this system is also available. Please see Model: 2035BL
All AQUA SOLUTIONS' Type I Lab Water Systems produce purified water that meets or exceeds ASTM, CAP and CLSI specifications for Type I reagent grade water.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- 18.2-Megohm-cm Type I Reagent Grade Water
- Built-in combination ultraviolet (UV) Oxidizer/Sterilizer
- Built-in Ultrafilter (UF) to remove pyrogen, endotoxin, RNase, & DNase
- Continuous recirculation ensures superior water quality at all times
- Highest flow rate (2-Liters per Minute) of any comparably sized system
- Highest ion exchange capacity (2,000 grains) of any comparable system
- Built-in activated carbon prefilter reduces particulates & organics for longer DI module life
- Digital, temp-compensated resistivity monitor with red/green LED alarm set point
- Teflon recirculating remote dispenser with 0.22-μm final filter capsule
- System can be bench, shelf or wall-mounted at no extra charge
- Two (2) year system warranty (US & Canada only)