Model 2036BL Biological Grade Type I DI System
This system produces 18.2 Megohm-cm type I ultrapure, reagent grade water that is free of Pyrogen, Endotoxin, RNase, and DNase at a flow rate of 8-12 Liters/minute.
For operation on pretreated feed water that contains less than 20 PPM of total dissolved solids.
It includes a built-in 5,000 MWCO ultrafilter cartridge.
The built-in dualwavelength UV Oxidizer/Sterilizer reduces TOC levels to < 5 PPB, prevents the growth of microorganisms within the system.
This AQUA SOLUTIONS unit operates on ordinary tapwater, for operation onpretreated water see: Model 2035BL.
This laboratory water purification system requires Purification Kit Number 2635M1T for operation.
All AQUA SOLUTIONS' Analytical Grade Type I DI Systems produce purified water that meets or exceeds ASTM, CAP and CLSI specifications for Type I reagent grade water.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- Ultrafilter - Removes Pyrogen, Endotoxin, RNase, & DNase
- Dual wavelength - Reduces TOC levels to < 5 PPB and prevents the growth of microorganisms within the system
- 12,000 Grains as CaCO3 to a 0.02-Megohm end point
- Continuous recirculation is utilized to ensure water quality and prevent the growth of microorganisms within the system
- Ultrapure water is available on demand up to 7 ft. from the system via the included remote dispenser. Part # 2700-DISP-R
- Final Filtration is 0.22 micron (absolute) capsule - Part # - DC2022
- This item is on our GSA Contract # GS-07F-5799R
- Two (2) year system warranty (US & Canada only)