Model: RODI-T2-H - High Capacity Reverse Osmosis plus Type II DI System
This compact, combination Reverse Osmosis plus Type II DI System is for operation on virtually any quality tap water that contains less than 1,000 PPM of total dissolved solids.
The 20-LPH reverse osmosis portion of this system reduces operating costs by economically removing ~95% of the contaminants from the incoming tap water. The RO water is stored in an included 42-Liter pressurized tank that prevents the risk of airborne contamination and eliminates the need for additional feed pumps and tank filters.
The Type II DI portion of this system produces 2-15 megohm-cm (0.48-0.067 MicroSeimens/cm) water at a flow rate of 5 Liters/minute and and includes two installed High Capacity DI Module and one spare DI Module. It features continuous recirculation to maintain maximum water purity. Therefore, pure water is instantly available on demand. The system includes a single dispensing valve and can be setup to feed several dispensing points via a small (50 linear foot) circulation loop. A variety of optional faucets, valves, and dispensers are available for use with the system.
This affordable lab water system is simple to install and is easily maintained by the user. The system cabinet can be bench, shelf or wall mounted and the RO storage tank can be installed up to 20 feet from the system. An additional RO membrane can be added to the system to increase RO production and the storage tank can be upgraded to increase capacity. The system has a 2-year warranty in most countries, is proudly made in the USA
High flow, high capacity versions of this system are also available. See Models: RODI-2000-01T2, or RODI-2000-03T2
All AQUA SOLUTIONS' Type II Systems produce purified water that exceeds ASTM, CAP and CLSI specifications for Type II reagent grade water.
Features and Benefits:
- Made in the USA
- One (1) year warranty.
- Simple to install and easily maintained by the user
- Includes LCD readout conductivity monitor with flashing red LED alarm.
- The System price includes two High Capacity purification modules: one installed and one spare.
- Continuous recirculation is utilized to ensure water quality and prevent the growth of microorganisms within the system.
- Built-in Reverse Osmosis pretreatment lowers operating cost by economically removing 95-98% of the contaminants from the tap water.
- You can install the spare DI tank yourself, whenever you need it - even on weekends!
- Certified by CSA for the US & Canada, CE marked for export to EU countries.
- You purchase and own the system hardware at a reasonable cost.