Applications include: Heaters, process controls, filters, pumps, etc..
- Large, easy to read LCD 24-hour display (AM/PM or military).
- Simple and fast programming by means of push buttons and display prompts.
- Fully programmable 24-hour/7-day set points with up to 56 switching cycles per week and up to eight on/off operations per day.
- Suitable for panel mounting. Compact vapor resistant, gasketed plastic enclosure.
- Certifications: cULus
- Single pole, double throw switch (120 volts, 50/60 Hz) rated: 16 amps switching capacity.
- 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C) ambient temperature range.
- Minimum time setting: one minute.
- Lithium battery backup provides minimum 5-year reserve (un-powered). Ensures no memory loss if the power fails.
- Rated power: 3.5VA.
- Connections: 6.3 x 0.8 mm tab terminals (conforms to DIN 46244).
OPTIONS AVAILABLE (CONSULT FACTORY)
- Plastic wall mountable enclosure
- Can be incorporated into a combination control for three phase service and larger heater loads.