Joyce/Dayton offers Acme 2C and Stub Acme screw and nut assemblies in a variety of screw leads and in diameters ranging from ½ inch up to 6 inches. Bronze nuts and steel flanges are available for each screw size. Complete assemblies include bearing blocks and finished machining on screw ends. Custom end machining is available. For additional support, fill out the Screw and Nut Selection Guide, or Contact Joyce/Dayton with your specific requirements.
- Standard Acme 2C or Stub Acme threads from 1/2 inch to 6 inch diameter.
- Standard leads ranging from 0.1 inch to 1.0 inch.
- Right-hand threads standard – left-hand threads available on most screws.
- Alloy and stainless steel screws available in many diameters.
- Screws machined to customer specifications.
- Bearing blocks available for many screw sizes.*