Joyce/Dayton offers Ball screw and ball nut assemblies in a variety of screw leads and in diameters ranging from .631" to 4.000". Ball nuts and steel flanges are available for each screw size and lead. Choose the ball nut capacity that meets your application requirements. Several ball screws are available in either right-hand or left-hand threads. Complete assemblies include bearing blocks and finished machining on screw ends. For additional support, fill out the Screw and Nut Selection Guide, or Contact Joyce/Dayton with your specific requirements.
- Standard ball screws from 0.631" through 4.000" diameters.
- Standard leads ranging from 0.200" through 1.000".
- Right-hand and left-hand threads avaialble on select sizes.
- Many ball screws available with standard or high capacity ball nut options
- Alloy steel screws with black oxide coating for added corrosion resistance
- Screw ends can be machined to customer specifications
- Bearing blocks available for most sizes.*