Joyce/Dayton offers Metric screw and nut assemblies in a variety of screw leads and in diameters ranging from 20 mm up to 55 mm. Bronze nuts and steel flanges are available for each screw size. Complete assemblies include bearing blocks and finished machining on screw ends. For additional support, fill out the Screw and Nut Selection Guide, or Contact Joyce/Dayton with your specific requirements
- Standard trapezoidal threads from 20 mm through 55 mm diameters.
- Standard leads ranging from 5 mm through 12 mm.
- Right-hand and left-hand threads available.
- Alloy steel screws.
- Screw ends can be machined to customer specifications.
- Bearing blocks available for all standard sizes.*