Canare GS-4 Guitar/Keyboard/Instrument Cable is a miniaturized version of Canare':s GS-6. Ultra flexible with OXYGEN FREE Copper conductor and shield. Stranded Center Conductor Coaxial construction keeps GS-6 flexible even in sub-zero weather, and offers reduced Microphone handling noise and low capacitance and resistance. Good choice for short run unbalanced audio interconnects and general instrumentation cable.
- Conductor: 22 AWG, 50 strands of Oxygen Free Copper for flexibility and expanded frequency response.
- Special PE insulation offers very low capacitance and low resistance
- Dual Shield: >:93% OFC High-density Braid and special proprietary polyvinyl carbon sheath.
- Chan. DC Resistance: <:14.7 ohms/1000 ft.
- Shield DC Resistance: <:9.8 ohms/1000 ft.
- Nominal Capacitance: 47.0 pF/ft at 1 KHz
- Nominal Outside Diameter (O.D.): .157 in. (4.00mm)
- Reel sizes available: 200 meter (656 ft.)
- Available Jacket colors: Black (Special Order - Blue, Orange, Red, Yellow).