Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is an expert in designing and manufacturing coil cords for harsh environment applications. We can custom build coil cords in a wide variety of materials tailored to meet the performance needs of applications in the aircraft, industrial, and energy markets. CarlisleIT’s coil cords provide a combination of strength, flexibility and resistance to harsh chemical environments across a wide operating temperature range. Let CarlisleIT design and build your next coil cord.
- Custom coil cords for the aircraft, industrial,and energy markets
- Available in a wide variety of materials tailored to the end-use application
- Typical conductor insulations include FEP, LTE™, and PTFE
- Shielding is designed based upon electrical properties and mechanical requirements
- PVC is the standard jacket material due to its flexibility but higher temperature materials are also available if required