Polyimide cables are a compact, lightweight and mechanically tough polymer with good flexibility, heat and chemical resistance. Typical applications include airframe and aircraft wiring, military communications and avionics, automotive wiring, and nuclear power installations.
A range of Polyimide Equiment wires, designed and manufactured for high temperature, high voltage and light weight, small diameter applications.
- Operating temperaure - 75°C to + 200°C
- 250V to 1000V rating
- Available with Silver-plated or Tin-plated conductors
- Range of 11 standard colors and striped color options for ease of identification
- Compact and lightweight for space and weight saving
- Low smoke and low toxicity properties
- Excellent radiation resistance