- All of our new rags are screened to assure material quality and performance
- Strict material and size requirements mean you get more usable, high quality rags in every package. No useless rag pieces!
- Processed for maximum absorbency to soak up far more than untreated rags
- Eco- and cost-friendly rags are made from factory mill ends of new cotton and cotton-blend T-shirt material
- More consistent performance and nicer appearance than reclaimed rags
- Durable, low-lint material is ideal for staining, polishing and general wiping
- White color is ideal for use with solvents, which might cause colored rags to bleed
- Compression-packed bags take up half the space of loosely packed boxes
- Poly bag means there's no heavy packaging added into the final weight; you get more rags than you would with an equal-sized box
- Want to try out a new rag? Your satisfaction is always guaranteed with the PIG Promise... try a case risk-free!
Wipes and Wipers
Views / General Types
Wipe or Swab