Save Time & Money with RocDur Thermal Spray Flexicord
Saint-Gobain Coating Solutions developed the RocDur series of thermal spray Flexicord products to deliver high-quality, cost effective coatings for flame spray applications, either as sprayed or as spray and fused. Made of a nickel self-fluxing alloy, RocDur thermal spray Flexicord products are available in a range of wear-resistant compositions with matrix hardness values from 29 HRC to 62 HRC.
Whichever formula meets your specific needs for resistance to corrosion, friction, thermal shock or thermal aging, RocDur thermal spray Flexicord products offer excellent coating protection to extend service life.
Features & Benefits
- Exceptional deposition efficiency – 83 to 90%
- Good resistance to friction, thermal shock & thermal aging
- Moderate hardness with low incidence of cracking
- Coatings up to 2 mm (0.08”) possible
- Suitable coating for 420 steel
- Can be used as a bond coat for RocDur 6740 & RocDur 6750