Superbolt nut-style multi-jackbolt tensioners (MJTs) are an innovative bolting product that will eliminate expensive and dangerous tooling. Only hand/air tools are required to install or remove any size MJT.
CY series Superbolt tensioners are used for higher bolt loads on general machinery applications. They fit in the same area as a heavy hex nut.
- CY – High strength nut-style tensioner
- Dimension range: M16-M160 (3/4″ – 6″)
- Approx. bolt stress depending on size: 500 to 900 N/mm2 (70 to 130 ksi)
- Temperature range: -40 to 250ºC (-50 to 500ºF)
- Surface treatment: optional
- Application samples: Bolting applications in demanding industries
- Notes: Equivalent bolt-style tensioner is SB12