Sterile connector to be integrated into Sartorius Stedim Biotech Fluid Management assemblies (Opta® SFT-I) and also available as an individual device for end-user assembly with silicone tubing (SFT-I) or TPE tubing (SFT-D) and autoclave sterilization.
The Opta® SFT range of Sterile Connectors allows fast and reliable sterile connection and sterile fluid transfer between two separate, pre-sterilized process components in biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations.
This new connector has been qualified applying the most stringent and innovative test regimes.
The OPTA® SFT-I connectors can be integrated into Sartorius Stedim Biotech Fluid Management Technologies assemblies and are also available as individual device for end-user assembly with silicone tubing.
The Opta® SFT- D is available as individual device for end-user assembly with TPE tubing and autoclave sterilization.
- Male and female connector couplings sealed with sterilizing grade membrane: Allows for sterile fluid transfer in non-classified & classified environments
- Male and female connector couplings: Allows for "error proofing" of designs to prevent mistaken connections
- Sterilizable by gamma irradiation & autoclave: Flexible implementation of hybrid single-use and multiple use technologies
- 100% integrity tested: Highest security
- Claimed size equivalent to tubing ID size: No flow restriction
- 3-step operation: Easy, robust, repeatable operation
- All hose barb connections intensively qualified: Safe and robust tubing connections
- Fully integrated supply chain for Opta® SFT-I incorporating single-use assemblies from Sartorius Stedim Biotech: Streamlined supply chain, high security of supply