Safety quick couplings AQR
- Quick connection for breathing air network tapping (Ø 08 - 11 - 19).
- Connection of high flow equipment: distribution units, mobile trolleys, filter units... (Ø 08 - 11 - 19).
- Secure connection for the Breathing Air supply to personal protective equipment (masks, half suits and ventilated suits) (Ø 06).
Anti hose-whip safety
At the time of disconnection, the operator is exposed to the dangerous ejection of the flexible tubing due to the pressurized compressed air. This is why the AQR 08 and AQR 11 couplings are equipped with anti hose-whip technology.
Mechanical coding for enhanced safety: the AQR range is specifically designed to prevent any accidental connection with other couplings.
Having direct connection between the protective equipment and the supply in Breathing Air, the AQR 06/DM is equipped with a safety device that prevents any untimely disconnection: the coupling may only be disconnected after performing 2 distinct actions.
- Handiness, thanks to the raised push-button (AQR08),
- For enhanced seal and safety, the AQR 06/DM and AQR 08 couplings are equipped with a cap to protect against impact and external pollution.
- A safety padlock is available for the AQR 11 coupling.
- In order to provide optimal accessibility, the AQR 08 is offered in option with an orientable button.