Quick connector for filling cylinders with refrigerants having valves with external threads and residual pressure valves
The new WEH type TW920 connector for filling refrigerants overcomes the need to remove the cylinder valve cartridge when filling. The innovative gripper mechanism pulls forward the pin of the valve cartridge whilst simultaneously providing virtually instant connection to the cylinder valve thread. Type TW920 is equipped with a safety operating loop.
Type TW920 with pneumatic linear valve
As an option the WEH type TW920 filling connector is available with an integrated pneumatic linear valve with a sliding sleeve valve for the pilot pressure line (P1) and a venting port (P2). In order to vent back the residual gas, a venting line can also be fitted.
- For cylinder valves with RPV
- Pressure-tight connection in seconds
- Simplifies the connecting and filling procedure
- Easy connection means no straining of muscles, joints etc.
- Suitable for right or left handed operation
- Pin within the valve is actuated automatically
- RPV is not removed from the valve so it can be used again