Quick Connector acc. to CGA 870 for filling gas cylinders with Pin-Index system ( with or without residual pressure valve)
The WEH® yoke quick connector type TW42 is especially designed for filling gas cylinders with Pin-Index system (with or without a residual pressure valve). The connector is very light in weight and therefore easy to operate. Being open at one side the quick connector is easy to connect, especially to cylinder valves with large hand wheel and lateral gauge.
Simply place the connector body of the TW42 yoke quick connector over the cylinder valve, align it with the index pins and move upwards. The pressure-tight connection is made.
The pressure-assisted piston prevents accidental disconnection under pressure and provides additional safety.
For gas cylinders with residual pressure valve the TW42 quick connector is additionally equipped with a RPV pin for opening the residual pressure valve. T
his yoke quick connector is available for gas cylinder valves acc. to CGA 870, others on request. Connectors for oxygen applications are oxygen cleaned and free of oil and grease.
- For Pin-Index connections acc. to CGA 870 (others on request)
- Version for residual pressure valves or non-residual pressure valves available
- Super light -> only 700 grams
- Open bow body for connection in seconds
- Pressure-assisted piston prevents accidental disconnection under pressure
- High-grade materials
- US Patent No. 5,582,223