Electronically commutated external rotor motors of the VARIODRIVE series for the power range from 3 to 100 watts. With a long service life and excellent control characteristics for operation on external electronics.
- 3-phase external rotor motor in EC technology.
- Dynamically balanced rotor with 4-pole, plastic-bonded ferrite magnet.
- Integrated operating electronics with powerful microcontroller.
- Excellent control response due to digital 4-Q PI controller.
- High operating efficiency due to FET power stage.
- Analogue set value.
- Operating mode selection (direction of rotation, braking and motor enable) via 2 control inputs.
- Protection against overload due to integrated, speed-dependent current limiting.
- Customer-specific version possible based on software and hardware adaption (e.g. fixed speed, direction of rotation).