- DEWALT’s Perform & Protect™ line of Power Tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without sacrificing performance.
- E-Clutch detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained, a Perform & Protect™ Control Feature
- Mechanical clutch in low speed delivers increased gear protection
- 11.0 Amp heavy duty DEWALT built motor for increased power and performance in high torque applications
- 2 variable speed ranges: 0-330 / 0-1300 RPM to match appropriate speed to the application
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
- Adjustable front handle and 2-position side handle provide maximum leverage and control
- 100% ball-bearing contruction provides durability and longer tool life