One wrench does the work of many!
Five socket sizes in one wrench
– Square = 3/4″(oversize), 1″ & 1-1/8″
Three handle lengths
– Hex = 9/16″ & 3/4″
– (3/4″ Hex also turns 5/8″ square nuts)
– 8″ (model 100TDE), 9″ (model 101TDE) & 12″ (model 103TDE)
- Ergonomic handle shapes make work more comfortable
- Reversing control on both ends
- Twice as strong as a standard ratcheting box wrench
- Fluorescent orange sockets make the wrenches harder to lose, easier to find
- Bolt-thru design lets bolts pass entirely through sockets and arm head so nuts can be secured on any threaded length.