Metso EtaPreShred tackle most waste
The Metso EtaPreShred 1000 is available in various configurations. Due to its modular construction, the chassis, conveyor and oil coolers can be adapted to meet individual requirements in either new or existing plants.
- Open cutting table reduces wear to the bare minimum
- Bi-directional shredding results in a consistent flow of shredded material onto downstream conveyors
- Asynchronous shredding keeps waste constantly moving, thus improving shreddingefficiency. With our aggressive knife design, no pushing device is required
- Central lubricating system is standard on all machines
- Power pack and cutting table that can be mounted separately, to keep more delicate components away from dust etc.
- Automatic reversal, if knives encounter large or tough steel or cement objects
- Intelligent shredding routines automatically adapt to processed material characteristics. The PLC control system is equipped with six standard programs, including two that can be individually programmed
- Hardox steel used in all parts of the cutting table exposed to wear
- Bi-directional shredding with equal speed and torque reduces wear and improves shredding capability and capacity