NEW mobile waste shredder makes light work of heavy waste
- Speed of the conveyor belt to be precisely adjusted to suit the waste being processed
- Ladder mounted at cutting table for easier service
- Easier and more efficient to operate - larger hopper
- Easier to lubricate the conveyor bearings, improves maintenance and results in a longer lifespan
- Remote control is much more intuitive to use
- More space in the power pack easier to service
- New touch-screen display is more intuitive to use, and has much better visibility and the PLC is designed especially for mobile unit
- Extremely aggressive knife design and open cutting table
- The Intercooler water cooler allows completely flexible adjustments
- Two position of King pin more flexible to different trailers
- New power pack cooler keeps the unit operational in temperatures up to 45ºC, increasing the range of use
- New CAT C15, 403 kW power pack has longer service interval, from 250 hours to 500 hours
Metso PreShredder 4000 features asynchronous bi-directional shredding technology, which reduces wear and keeps waste constantly, moving in a consistent flow. The Metso double hydrostatic drive is extremely reliable under heavy loads and shocks, and all knives and
exposed cutting table components are made of Hardox 500 wearresistant steel for less wear and less downtime.
A central lubricating system is standard on all machines, and intelligent shredding routines automatically adapt to processed material characteristics. Metso PreShredders perform under the toughest conditions all around the world, and are commonly found in Waste Transfer stations, Landfills, Composting plants, Wood recycling plants, Waste recycling plants and Waste service providers.