The best choice for shredding or bag opening of huge amounts of household waste
The Metso EtaPreShred 2000 shredder comes in two variations: the HD version, which includes the standard knife, and the HP version, with knives that are bigger than the standard knife. The HP version is the equipment of choice for shredding and bag opening for huge amounts of household and green waste that contains only a limited amount of problematic material. Capacities can be up to 70 t/h, depending on the exact nature of the waste and the size of the power pack installed.
- Open cutting table reduces wear to the bare minimum
- Bi-directional shredding results in a consistent flow of shredded material onto downstream conveyors
- Asynchronous shredding keeps waste constantly moving, thus improving shredding efficiency. With our aggressive knife design, no pushing device is required
- Central lubricating system is standard on all machines
- Power pack and cutting table that can be mounted separately, to keep more delicate components away from dust etc.
- Automatic reversal, if knives encounter large or tough steel or cement objects
- Intelligent shredding routines automatically adapt to processed material characteristics. The PLC control system is equipped with six standard programs, including two that can be individually programmed
- Hardox steel used in all parts of the cutting table exposed to wear
- Bi-directional shredding with equal speed and torque reduces wear and improves shredding capability and capacity