Vulcan Bottom Outlet Heaters provide an alternative installation method where flange and bushing mountings are not desirable or practical. They are installed through a hole in the bottom of a vessel without the need for additional mounting provisions. This same installation design can also be used with other Vulcan horizontal heaters.
- Rugged Tubular heating element construction including compacted magnesium oxide and nickel chromium wire
- Copper sheath material is standard, other selections are available
- General purpose terminal housing is provided on catalog models
- Integral or remote thermostat temperature controls are available
- Many catalog wattage, voltage, and length combinations
- Standard and custom options available
- Armorwall explosion resistant construction available for hazardous or abusive environments