The bottle blow molding industry extensively uses infrared heater lamps for plastic bottle molding. Being able to precisely control the temperature of the plastics allows a consistent plastic bottle to be formed.
Features & Benefits
- Highly Efficient Heat Source Over 85% of the input energy is converted into infrared energy.
- Ease of Control As opposed to combustion heat energy, our light source based energy is easier to control and manipulate by use of lenses and reflectors.
- Compact and Clean Energy A non-polluting heat source from a light weight and compact footprint enables flexible design possibilities.
- Instant On/Off Due to the ability to reach maximum output upon ignition, a sophisticated heating programming can be applied.
- Long Life and Consistent Output By utilizing the halogen cycle, USHIO’s lamps are designed up to 5000 hrs with almost no loss in infrared output.
- Flexible Production Capability USHIO supports customer specified custom design and OEM support.