(QIH) IR lamps are an important component used in the Scientific and Medical industries. The controlled heating available with the IR heater lamps allow these lamps to be used to accurately and instantaneously control the temperature of the surrounding environment. USHIO provides an array of different power levels, different geometries and a wide range of color temperatures to fit your specific heating needs. The IR lamps are used in applications such as infant environment warming, heat therapy for aching muscles, spa and sauna heating and environmental control for laboratory experiments.
Features & Benefits
- Highly Efficient Heat Source Over 85% of the input energy is converted into infrared energy.
- Ease of Control As opposed to combustion heat energy, our light source based energy is easier to control and manipulate by use of lenses and reflectors.
- Compact and Clean Energy A non-polluting heat source from a light weight and compact footprint enables flexible design possibilities.
- Instant On/Off Due to the ability to reach maximum output upon ignition, a sophisticated heating programming can be applied.
- Long Life and Consistent Output By utilizing the halogen cycle, USHIO’s lamps are designed up to 5000 hrs with almost no loss in infrared output.
- Flexible Production Capability USHIO supports customer specified custom design and OEM support.