The USHIO graphic art lamps are ideal for drying ink for graphic arts and silkscreen presses when printing on surfaces such as paper or textiles. With short and medium wavelengths, with wattages ranging from 375W to 6000W and the flexibility to customize lamps, USHIO’s graphic art lamps are repeatedly chosen for their quality.
Features & Benefits
- Highly Efficient Heat Source Over 85% of the input energy is converted into infrared energy.
- Ease of Control As opposed to combustion heat energy, our light source based energy is easier to control and manipulate by use of lenses and reflectors.
- Compact and Clean Energy A non-polluting heat source from a light weight and compact footprint enables flexible design possibilities.
- Instant On/Off Due to the ability to reach maximum output upon ignition, a sophisticated heating programming can be applied.
- Long Life and Consistent Output By utilizing the halogen cycle, USHIO’s lamps are designed up to 5000 hrs with almost no loss in infrared output.
- Flexible Production Capability USHIO supports customer specified custom design and OEM support.