The USHIO (QIH) IR technology for curing is targeted to provide heat to specific areas where and when it is needed on demand. With the increasing popularity of powder coating curing applications, IR lamps apply even distribution of heat, resulting in polished and smooth surfaces.
The heat tunnel photo shown on the right is used to cure the coatings on wood furniture.
Features & Benefits
- Highly Efficient Heat Source Over 85% of the input energy is converted into infrared energy.
- Ease of Control As opposed to combustion heat energy, our light source based energy is easier to control and manipulate by use of lenses and reflectors.
- Compact and Clean Energy A non-polluting heat source from a light weight and compact footprint enables flexible design possibilities.
- Instant On/Off Due to the ability to reach maximum output upon ignition, a sophisticated heating programming can be applied.
- Long Life and Consistent Output By utilizing the halogen cycle, USHIO’s lamps are designed up to 5000 hrs with almost no loss in infrared output.
- Flexible Production Capability USHIO supports customer specified custom design and OEM support.