USHIO manufactures a wide array of infrared heater lamps with the ability to customize lamps to meet your specific needs. For paper and textile drying infrared heater lamps are well-suited for this application. Infrared heater lamps are used to dry the outer top surfaces of the material and penetrate deep into the material. This speeds up production time and saves on energy costs.
Features & Benefits
- Highly Efficient Heat Source Over 85% of the input energy is converted into infrared energy.
- Ease of Control As opposed to combustion heat energy, our light source based energy is easier to control and manipulate by use of lenses and reflectors.
- Compact and Clean Energy A non-polluting heat source from a light weight and compact footprint enables flexible design possibilities.
- Instant On/Off Due to the ability to reach maximum output upon ignition, a sophisticated heating programming can be applied.
- Long Life and Consistent Output By utilizing the halogen cycle, USHIO’s lamps are designed up to 5000 hrs with almost no loss in infrared output.
- Flexible Production Capability USHIO supports customer specified custom design and OEM support.