WXH - Process Duct Heater (High Temperature Design)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ WXH Process Duct Heater is designed for installation in process ducts to heat air or other non-hazardous gases. It features a stainless steel mounting plate, terminal box and support plate suitable for high temperature operation. The heater is inserted into a duct through a hole and secured with suitable bolts, studs or screws.
Please note that all process duct heater installations must include a device such as a thermocouple control or proximity high limit cutout to limit the outlet temperature in the event of fan failure or malfunction of the process temperature regulator.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- replaceable "W" shaped incoloy® elements, each rated at 2 kW
- suitable for top, bottom or side mounting installations
- multiple circuits are selected to limit the line current in each circuit to 48 AMPS
- suitable for outlet air temperatures up to 600°C (1112°F), provided air velocity requirements are met; modified heaters with lower watt densities for lower air velocities are available on custom order
- available as standard in two separate watt densities (20 W/in.2 and 27 W/in.2)
- available in a range of standard wattages, from 12 kW to 84 kW
- available in a range of standard voltages, from 208V to 600V
- CSA & C/US approved; GOST approved for global markets