OKA-E - Infrared Radiant Heater (Process Heating, Double Tubular Element - Calrod® type*)
CCI Thermal Technologies Product Line- Caloritech
The Caloritech™ OKA-E Infrared Radiant Heater with Double Tubular Element (Calrod® type*) is designed for industrial process heating applications where a rugged, efficient high heat concentration is required, such as degreasing, weld preheating, roll heating, drying and sterilization. The units feature two series wired heating elements per reflector.
Features & Benefits At A Glance
- 60° spread
- anodized and chemically brightened extruded aluminum reflector
- available in a range of standard wattages, from 1.8 kW to 6.2 kW
- available in a range of standard voltages, from 208V to 600V
- standard overall lengths range from 29" to 71"; standard heated lengths range from 20" to 62"
- standard shipping weights range from 3.5 lbs to 8.0 lbs (1.6 kg to 3.6 kg)
- CE approved; GOST approved for global markets